a. BENEDETTA DE SANTIS (CEO and Founder) Date of birth: 08/03/1978
Project management, software development analysis, software architecture.
Databases: Microsoft Sql, MySql, Access, UML
Graphics: Adobe Photoshop
Office Tools: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, Visio,
WebServer Administration: IIS 7.0, Active Directory
April 2013 – July 2014: Digital signature and cryptography at Unimatica Spa. Project management and internal oversight of the digital signature service. Direct technical customer care with clients as BPM – Banca popolare di Milano, Vittoria Assicurazioni, Enel, Telecom Ialia. Team management (responsible of a 7 person sector).
October 2007 – January 2013 Employed by CESIA ( Center for Developement and Management of IT Services ) at the University of Bologna – Italy (the oldest university in Europe, counting at the moment 100.000 students).
Involved in the following projects:
• Identity management for students, employees and professors at University of Bologna.
Developped a web application for employees’ and students’ badge activation: badges allow personnel to mark shifts, have granted access to specific areas, generaly identify oneself and put digital signature on public documents thanks to an embedded cryptographic chip (Smart Card).
The web application takes care of the entire process of activation of the badges: from printing to downloading of digital certificates to the badge. Certificates are fetched remotly from a Certification Authority system – Infocert, one of the partners in this project.
Developement was carried out usingVisual Studio 2005/2008 IDE Team
System Edition. Important aspects of the project where the interaction of the system with the card printers, Smart Card Readers, digital signature handling and cryptography.
• University Single Sign-On: the system allows users to authenticate to various information sources and services by using a single pair of institutional credentials (username e password). Single Sign-On grants federation access to on-line resources exposed by Italian education and research institutes supporting this common framework (for example: GARR Idem).
• Signature engine: selected and managed a digital signature engine shared by all applications supporting dematerialization procedures. The engine is used for exams verbalization with cryptographic tokens.
• Digital Stamp: integrated the “Timbro digitale” solution produced by Secure-Edge in the process of digital signature re-materialization and verification. Implemented a web service wrapper which offers services to other internal applications upon request. The “Timbro digitale” solution is used for interoperability between public administrations.
From July 2005 to October 2007
Employed by Nowhere S.r.l (Bologna). Worked on the development of dynamic web-sites and web applications.
- On-line payments systems (e-commerce)
- Multilingual web site architecture and software programming for sales analysis and statistics – company: GSG INTERNATIONAL S.p.A. (http://www.giesse.it)
April 2005 – July 2005
Worked in collaboration with the University of Bologna in designing and implementing an e-learning course for foreign students – Moodle e-learning platform.
July 2004 – March 2005 IT Help-Desk giving bank customers assistance in Software-related problems.Place of work: CILME MULTITEL (Lavino di Mezzo, Bologna).
November 2002 – March 2004
Worked for a Web House in Rome (CSG Services) specialized in web and software programming. Acquired knowledge in Linux operating system and the Apache Web server .
February 2002 – July 2002
Stage at INA – Institut National de l’Audiovisuél (Paris – France), department Recherche et Experimentation (Research and development). Worked inside the Presto Project, building a software/hardware platform for the restoration and digitalization of French Movies and Tv’s programs.
C++ programming and SQL knowledge was required.
2010 – 2012 Master in Internet Science (Laurea Magistrale in Scienze di Internet) at Alma Mater Studiorum Università di Bologna (Bologna – Italy)
Final note: 110/110 cum laude
Topics: Knowledge management, Project management, dynamic analysis of business, business process management, cognitive science, software architecture.
Jenuary – February 2005
Video Editing Course – Theory and techniques for video editing on Avid XPress platform – Fondazione Aldini Valeriani in Bologna.
2003 – 2004 Master in Television Business promoted by “Centro Studi Comunicare l’impresa”, in partnership with Cinecittà (Rome).
Topics: Interactive digital TV, TV and web marketing, interactive advertising, T-Commerce, management tools for tv production, mobile tv, wap, compact html, tv on new medias.
January 2000 – July 2000 Six months experience in the European Universitary Exchange program Erasmus at the university of Paris XI d’Orsay (Paris, France) studying Theoretical Informatics and Artificial intelligence.
1997-2002 Master in Information Engineering at Università degli Studi Roma Tre , Rome (specialized in software engineering). Final vote 101/110.
1992–1997 Secondary school: Liceo Scientifico G.Peano in Monterotondo (Rome). Graduated with final vote 60/60.
- English: good written and oral skills
- French: good written and oral skills
- Italian: mother language